In this MSU election edition of Radio Free Maynooth, we have a bumper panel, discussing the first day of Hustings and the first Student Observer/The Print Sabbatical Debates.
After what can only be described as an action packed day, Dave Ryan presents with a massive line up involving Paudi, Brian, Shane, Leonie and a gun slinging David Dunne.
Some of the items discussed (in no particular order):
- The first two Red P Polls
- Some bits about Hustings
- David Dunne’s fued with L.A Gangs
- Dave’s chronic obsession with wolf whistling
- What you call someone from Sligo
- And something about the Presidential & VP Welfare debates
- Much much more
Join The Observer Community: